Monday, August 24, 2009

Hi there all!

Welcome one and all to sewing only for tattoos blog. I set up this blog for the main purpose of giving shoppers a little insight into the project. The shop is sewingonlyfortattoos.etsy.com it was first thought of and start on August 21st. As I was walking home from work I was trying to think of a way to get my stuff out there and obtain my goal of getting tattooed up. I decided that perhaps the best way to do both was to as they say 'slap both hands together'. I mean, I seriously have a ton of bare skin just itching for some fresh ink and sewing is starting to become a big hobby of mine. I know what you may be thinking, why? Why should you fund this? I understand that there are many shops on etsy. You can buy seriously anything your heart desires. I wanted to do was to make something that not only are you getting a product but you also get to see the outcome. Every wallet you buy goes into a special fund that will not be touched for anything but tattoo work. Whenever I get a tattoo it will be posted on here and on etsy for all to see. With this blog I can give a little bit more into the whole process. I will walk you through my ideas for tattoos, every tattoo idea has a back story. I'll let you know how consultations go. I'll let you know how the actual tattooing goes. You will get to be a part of all of it. I'm very excited to see how this goes and I hope you are too!

Feel free to leave comments on here or email me at sewingonlyfortattoos@gmail.com.

Buy a wallet, tell your friends and stop by often!

No comments:

Post a Comment