Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Winters wonderful wallets


All of the winter wallets are up as of now! They are looking pretty snazzy if I do say so myself... my fav from this batch is definitely Dreams of Orange (the one above).


As the year dwindles down I would like to say thanks to all of you who have made this project a fun thing for me to do! Two tattoos down, many more to go!
Now for a thanks for your wonderful support I'd like to share my plans for 2010...
First off, I will bring you the Best of 2009 wallets, with a mix and match extravaganza! Limited edition wallets of my favorite fabric from the past year.
Then, for those of you who have asked for it... a few new designs of clutches and purses will be making their way onto S.O.F.T. I am sooo excited!!!!!
My goal right now is new tattoo on my birthday- Feb. 27th. Wish me luck, as the sewing mayhem continues!!
Much love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment