Monday, January 4, 2010

Hooray for praise!

I thought I'd share some of the awesome praise I've gotten this week for the wallets I've sold so far!

**I made little desk emergency kits for the ladies in my office, they thought the wallets were the coolest ever. -Jackie

** I was talking to one of the tenants on their way out the door yesterday and noticed the wallet inside her purse. They are the best gift for everyone! -Annette

I love hearing the wonderful praise from all my customers!

I started working on the first of many clutches over the weekend which will be ready soon. Although they take a lot more sewing, I am totally excited for you all to see them!

Best wishes all!
Em

1 comment:

  1. WOOT! Can't wait to see them and I think you might be inspiring a tattoo post from me. I like to show them off when I get a chance ;p

    ReplyDelete