Wednesday, March 10, 2010

wow! spring has arrived!

Things have been crazy lately! School and work are taking up far too much of my time! Yet it rained in Minneapolis today which only means one thing... spring has arrived!!

That's right, I finally got some of the few spring items up! Which makes me very happy!
I am in love with my small spring collection thus far. I'm hoping after midterms this week and the greatness which is spring break(!) next week to start up my sewing again. This means the spring/summer collection will be filled with awesomeness!

Since a few of the new items are finally up, and I love you all so much, I decided it's time to have a sale as well. Yes, I am just that awesome. From today, March 10th, to March 12 at 8 p.m. all of the best of 2009 wallets are 25% off. That's 3 bucks a pop... seriously you can't find a decent wallet that cheap anywhere!

I'm trying to get as much out out the door in order to get my next tattoo over spring break. So buy, buy, buy!!

I will update on Friday to let you all know the idea I have for the next tattoo, as I always do for every tattoo. I hope you all have a great rest of the week!

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment