Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Summer inspiration

The five new items for summer were just uploaded! I am very proud of this line and hope that everyone else loves it as much as I do.

I was lucky enough to get some inspiration for the Summer line. My boyfriend's lovely sister picked me up a canvas bag while she was on vacation. I fell in love with the simplicity of it. Here is a picture for your viewing pleasure...



I tried to take the concept of the bag and incorporate it into the wallets. Each one has very simple parts but like all of my wallets they each have a pop of color as well.

My favorite out of the bunch, in my opinion, shows this the best....



There will be more wallets popping up in the end of Summer/Fall. I'm trying to rock out a lot for you!

Hope your Summer is going swimmingly!

Much love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment