Monday, September 14, 2009

As of today...

WOW!! As of today, I have a total of nine wallets sold!!

I'm starting my fall/winter designs now. Let me just say, the fabric I got is amazing!! It was a lot of trouble to get them and I'm not very happy with my supplier, but it's cute fabric. That means cute wallets coming your way.

Total amount so far going towards tattoos----$42.65.

I have Wednesday off which is going to be slightly spent roaming the city getting prices on the first tattoos. For those of you just joining in, they're going to be my grandparents signatures right below my ankle. One on each foot.

Thank you for everyone who bought so far! Check back at the end of this week for new wallets!!! If I procrastinate on my homework I might be able to get a bunch done! Woooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment