Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New items posted and other rambles

I did get the opportunity to post yesterday, which was late of my goal for listing on Mondays. It's already looking like a rough week for me. The past few days have been hectic to say the least.
I ordered some amazing fabric that I was hoping to get this week. Of course I have heard nothing of them being sent out. So hopefully the supplier will ship it soon (cross fingers) then I can get a few new designs out for you! At the moment though it is looking like a meager upload of new stuff for next week. I am running low on fabric and all the stress has made sewing a little lower on the priorities list. Never fear, I am not giving up!

I wanted to also talk a little about the first tattoos that I had in mind. I have been wanting to get my grandparents signatures on the top of my feet closer to the ankle. My grandparents have and always will be a very big part of my life. Even if there are times when I can't be with them they are always in my thoughts and leading me on this journey called life. Without them I wouldn't be the person that I am today. The signatures are small and most likely will be the least amount of money but mean the most to me. As soon as I can I will go in for a consultation to get pricing on them.
I have yet to sell a wallet but I am not letting it get me down. I know that it's easy to run to whatever super store near you and buy a plain black one cheaper. I'm hopeful still...

I have to get back to work, but have a wonderful day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment